Welcome

Of all the funeral cards, that circulate out there, I wonder how many ever find their way back to the families of origin. A simple funeral card is the summation of a life lived.
Enjoy the discovery process.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Facebook First Week

Ventured into the first week of dual presentation to ponder whether the content should be the same on both the blog and facebook.  Currently, I am thinking that I may use my blog for my own personal research of a funeral card or historically memorabilia.  And promote the facebook version as a place to enlist new ideas from the followers there.  All remains to be seen as to whether the two forums will blend or stand separate.
A short note to thank all you followers out there.  I am enjoying every minute of my tiny world of publication.

No comments: