Welcome

Of all the funeral cards, that circulate out there, I wonder how many ever find their way back to the families of origin. A simple funeral card is the summation of a life lived.
Enjoy the discovery process.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Funeral Sympathy Card

Canadian eBayer has a lot of 4 black embossed sympathy cards.  I chose this one to embellish with Photoshop.  This image lends to more of a reddish tint than the actual true black matte color on eBay.
The part about having a blog, I can share what I find interesting in the macabre world of death and funeral.  Amazing that art plays such a significant role in our grieving lives.

1 comment:

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

Greetings!
I don't think we've met before. I'm the blogger at A Canadian Family and I'm also the editor of A Festival of Postcards.
I arrived at your blog via a copy of your article over at another blog which I don't want to link to here.
Please check in at my site if you are interested in the url.
Evelyn in Montreal