Welcome

Of all the funeral cards, that circulate out there, I wonder how many ever find their way back to the families of origin. A simple funeral card is the summation of a life lived.
Enjoy the discovery process.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Funeral Cards

Of all the homeless funeral cards, that circulate out there, I wonder how many ever find their way back to the families of origin. As an avid genealogist, historical memorabilia has always fascinated me. My goal is from time to time, to research a discovered funeral card and learn more about the individual. In the end, a simple funeral card is the summation of a life lived.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Excellent site Dee :-)

I love these things also, but they are so hard to come by here in NZ. I've only managed to score 1!!!

Cheers
Sarndra

Dee said...

Pleased, that you find Funeral Cards of interest. We must be on the look out for New Zealand funeral cards to see if we can bring another to your collection.
If you wish, I welcome you sharing a photo and history of your card. Please send a photo & write up.
Enjoy,
Dee